Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)

Sureshot (5209)

PrioryJK (2575)

Caryington (2420)

Harlequin2 (1887)

Commander Nord (1761)

Tando (1068)

Kleti (448)

nosyd (435)

Smudge (369)

Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 

About a recent issue that I brought here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am

My dear friends of EPOCH,

You may have seen some strange things happening in the previous days without being able to link it to me. As I feel quite guilty of bringing personnal real-life troubles here, I'd like to give you a "brief" explanation and apologizes.

I've been discussing this matter with LW yesterday until late in the night. There is maybe no need to give out those details but the friendship of all of you matters a big lot to me so I'll explain things publicly.

My aim is:
1. Make sure you all understand how sorry and hurt I am for bringing this here.
2. Make sure no counter-propaganda was left against me.
3. Hopefully close the debate once and for all.

A few months ago, I admitted to a girl I was in love with her. Personnal problems and high doubt she was to bring me problems I rejected her as kindly and politely as I could. She couldn't handle the truth...

I'll spare you the detail on the problem she brought me as they don't matter. One of her former boyfriend managed to sneak onto the board to leave me insulting message. Sureshot firmly handled the matter banning about three accounts from the bastard along with his IP address. A few of you only may have witnessed this events.

The girl herself actually made an attempt to spy on me by registering here. She lied to you pretending to befriend you, just to get to me.

I've been hurt to see I've been stalked. I've been hurt to see a foolish attempt to use my friends against me.

So'ran, as she's been known to you, is in fact called Vanessa and lives in Paris and she is that certain girl. I don't give a damn @%&# about her excuses and it's my fault if she's gone with the wind. Since she didn't dare to excuse to you, my friends, I'll do.

I am sorry of all this to happen!

When I arrived home yesterday, I did what I thought was expected from me... For bringing this amount of problems and as I don't have any control on her and her foolishness, I offered LW and SS my resignation from the guild.

For my own relief and hopefully yours, LW was able to put some sense into my mind. Apparently he didn't want me to leave and said noone else did... so I'll gladly stay with you.

I know the moment is quite hard on you now that we've half lost Nord. I also know the information I gave you are not vital for any of you but I feel those explanations and excuses I owed to any and every of you... even if those events unfolded without you noticing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Suiadan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 am

I'm pretty speechless,

I'm sorry that you've had to endure this,

But i think LW was 100% accurate that none of us want you to leave.
So stay you must Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 am

Soude look at it this way, to us the only thing thats happened is someones come on her and made and insulting comment to you and someone came on to stalk you but was polite to us and didn't do anything offensive.

If anything if someone comes on here and starts flaming you were going to stick up for you, you've actied responsibly and not yourself extended the argument or made it worse you've told us and its been handled.
If we booted you just for one insult made against you we'd basically be b*****d's Razz So dont worry, the only thing Ive come across from this "trouble" is LW saying a comment was left and a guest of 2 days leaving us, these are not huge problems for us mate,

What would be a problem is if you left us becuase of it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 am

I agree 100% with PJK, Sooooooude you are a valued member of EPOCH and to have lost you over something like this would have been a crime in itself.

"I Never Draw My Gun, Unless I Intend to Use It"
Tando Alums
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:56 am

Cheers pal! I definately didn't want to leave and just wanted to assume my responsabilities in that matter. As I said to LW yesterday night (or early this morning) thanks a huge lot for your support it does matter a big lot to me.

There are too much in here for me, friendship, social life and plans for the future that will be revealed soon. ^^,
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

The defence rests TopHat

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 am

My word this chicks got it bad mate! I really feel for you dude as I actually had the same problem with a girl a few years back. It even got the point where she was hanging around outside my room all night at a festival one year and she even started copying album reviews I did for work word for word!! Yep there really are some mental ones out there mate so I sympathise.

What I will say is this, don't feel like you're letting us all down with these problems at all as at the end of the day you can't help it if someone is deliberately making your life difficult. You've shown nothing but class and commitment to this guild so you should always feel that E.P.O.C.H is your home and I think I speak for everyone when I say we want you here. Smile

Luckily I managed to spot the IP address and you worked out the rest! I constantly check these things over and over again anyway. In fact the only thing I don't have complete control of is moles within the guild, but then again if their the kind of person that enjoys spying on guilds I have to wonder what kind of a life they have! lol!

On the plus side my girlfriend thinks if you're being stalked then you must be fit! (Her words, not mine) Haha! Laughing

In all seriousness don't think that it's damaging your reputation in the guild at all mate. These things are just a fact of life and we're completely on your side buddy. Smile

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:37 am

Sureshot wrote:
My word this chicks got it bad mate! I really feel for you dude as I actually had the same problem with a girl a few years back. It even got the point where she was hanging around outside my room all night at a festival one year and she even started copying album reviews I did for work word for word!! Yep there really are some mental ones out there mate so I sympathise.
Want me to ship her so you can compare and make us a review ^^,

Sureshot wrote:
On the plus side my girlfriend thinks if you're being stalked then you must be fit! (Her words, not mine) Haha! Laughing
Or I'm the only idiot to have expressed some empathy for her...

As for the rest of your post... Thanks boss N°1 :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About a recent issue that I brought here...   

Back to top Go down

About a recent issue that I brought here...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1