Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)

Sureshot (5209)

PrioryJK (2575)

Caryington (2420)

Harlequin2 (1887)

Commander Nord (1761)

Tando (1068)

Kleti (448)

nosyd (435)

Smudge (369)

Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:48 am

The Offical Discussion Thread
Game Master
Harlequin2 (Skursir)

The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar (Sharasvar)
Darth'Ishad (Darth 'Ishad)
Vaelyndor (Vaelyndor Althoren)
Argyyn (Argyyn)
Void-Dallos (Void-Dallos)

Agents of the E.P.O.C.H.
Sureshot (Creed Dekkar & "The Mysterious Falleen" briefly)
Lunarwolf (Aleena Fel)
Harewood (Eamonn Keel)
Priory JK (Jylan Trell)
Dugo ("The Thumb")
Charada ("Charada")

Old News:
I'm leaving the ship on for a week or two for you guys to get to know each other and to give Sith'ari some more time to get some guys in the fray.

Last edited by Harlequin2 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Awesome sauce! Looking forward to meeting our buddies from the Dark Side. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Great intro Harl Smile. I like the way you've carried over the slight tension Skursir feels towards TMF/Aleena from the debacle in the Hyperion.

Looking forward to this beginning!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:19 am

Tension? Razz Aleena LIKES Skursir Smile Well, as much as a Dark Jedi can 'like' someone - she doesn't want to kill him, does that count? Wink

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy

Lunarwolf wrote:
Tension? Razz Aleena LIKES Skursir Smile

That doesn't mean Skursir does Smile But you won't be seeing too much of him so I doubt that it will be a big feature in the RP.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:30 am

Well that's charming.

*force choke*

"Right, who else can fly this thing?"

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:49 am

Skursir's not flying - it's a chartered crew... Wink Nah, it's not that Skursir doesn't like Aleena's personality, it's that he's never known a woman being of higher rank to him, and it's outside Trandoshan culture (as far as I know in any case).

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 am

Aye, indeed. Plus they don't really know each other anyway - they've met... what, once?

Although saying I won't have much interaction with Skursir, aren't we all going to be in comms contact?

Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:12 am

Could I introduce The Thumb into the agency through this story? Or it would be better for the story if he's already an agent? Up to you Harly Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:29 am

@ Lunar: Yeah, true, but over comm. is a weaker interaction than actually being there.

@ Dugo: Of course! Very Happy I'll update the first post to introduce The Thumb (and Charada will want a mention as well)...

Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 am

Well I'm using Jylan in this Story so I could fly it, although he's a BH I wanted Jylan as a techy/engineer all rounder as well so flying a ship should fall under his skill set but if anyone else wants the job go for it Smile

Great intro btw Harl and nice backwork on the ship cheers Can I suggest we explain a bit more why the Sith are hiring EPOCH as we proceed, it just seems a bit vague atm is all, I'm guessing its becuase as Sith they're not that stealthy and need us to infiltrate whatever defences they might have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:04 am

Thank PJK! Very Happy

Well, there isn't anything to be vague about with the Path. They don't know what Tython is and we don't know what Tython is. They only felt a strong prescense and decided to hire back up just in case. As for Jylan, I'd prefer him to be free and not tied to the ship, otherwise, who'd provide evac when he's down there? Wink

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 am

So we're there on a protection assignment then? Sounds groovy. Smile

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 am

Yup, that's pretty much it. Smile Although depending on what happens, it could turn into a find an retrieve mission for the EPOCH.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 am

Hey I'm a Bounty Hunter, thats my job! Although saying that Creed isn't....ah well.

Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:10 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Thank PJK! Very Happy

Well, there isn't anything to be vague about with the Path. They don't know what Tython is and we don't know what Tython is. They only felt a strong prescense and decided to hire back up just in case. As for Jylan, I'd prefer him to be free and not tied to the ship, otherwise, who'd provide evac when he's down there? Wink

Well I know SS is happy with this situation and I'm not that concerned, its just this was was discussed in the other thread about what our Guild does lore wise, now personally I'm not a fan of us merely being mercenaries and us going as back-up doesn't really do our guild justise as we're not just firepower.
What I'm suggesting is our role is more of a "Specilised Recon unit"? so instead of being firepower the Path hire us as their front line recon stuff when they are entering unknown situations, to infiltrate the area, retrive information and do stuff than hit things with a lightsaber Razz
This seems more epochy to me then just back up, like I said I love the post I'm just wanting to better represent the Guilds abilities Wink

As for Jylan not being the pilot I think it might be a good idea to intriduce 1-2 new NPCs for the guild, we alredy have a Secretary but I think we need some Pilots who artn't stroy integral that we could use on a regular basis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 am

I can see what PJK is saying to be honest. A full debriefing of the exact details of our mission will give us all a lot more to talk about whilst aboard the ship. You could even go so far to explain what each member of E.P.O.C.H's duty is. Just a thought anyway.

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 am

Okay, I've added three more in-depth paragraphs. I hope this is along the lines of what you've asked for. As for the crew, I'm sticking with the idea that they're chartered. It would be too much hassle to have to introduce them as characters in the guild.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 pm

PrioryJK wrote:
...but I think we need some Pilots who artn't stroy integral that we could use on a regular basis?

Well if this is gonna be set after Dark Secrets, Ree will be about - she's a pilot.

Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Thats great Harl thatnks alot I'll post my intro tomorrow, as for the pilots though it might be a good idea to look at in the future much more private and less information leaks Very Happy
Oh btw Harl the site has cencored when you wrote "As Such" becuase your lisp makes it into "Ass such" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Hehe! Didn't see that PJK! I'll change that... As for the pilot thing, nah, if Ree is going to be in this then I'd prefer it if she got involved in the plot and the only way she'd really do that is on the ground.

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 am

Hi guys, I just got back from my trip to the US. Will check it out as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 am

Harl I know I said I'd post today but as it doesn't officially strat till tomorrow I'll post then Wink
Btw whats our current flight status, inflight awaiting take off etc are out doors still open Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:34 am

Do we officially start tomorrow? I missed that! lol I get to open the first door on my advent calendar aaaand play my first propper RP as Keel?? Sweet!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:46 am

Call it an early Christmas present ^^

@ PJK: We are currently still docked, but everyone is on board and the doors are closed. We are just awaiting conformation from Coruscant Air control towers and some engine warming up Wink The Falleen will also be exiting soon so he's just seeing us off...

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next