Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)

Sureshot (5209)

PrioryJK (2575)

Caryington (2420)

Harlequin2 (1887)

Commander Nord (1761)

Tando (1068)

Kleti (448)

nosyd (435)

Smudge (369)

Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 am

Okay - now everyone can post. Scouts can post up about the temple, the opposition, etc. While the people in the ship can ask questions to the captured Padawan (and perhaps get quite insulting answers). As such, you are all now required to post for this week at least. This may change depending on how it goes.

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 am

By the way, I presume this RP is set quite soon after the Treaty of Coruscant, as it would be otherwise strange that we don't know the location of Tython nor the relocation of the Jedi there.

FYI, as a group interested in the mysteries of the Force TSP knows some things about the history of Tython before the Great Hyperspace War. In a way, there it all began... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:20 am

Rightio, Harl Jylans at a bit of a lose end tbh so I hav'nt posted in a while eep, anyway I'm going to chat with LW and see if we should take Creed over until SS returns okay Question
If we do we should be able to do it before you update in fact it would be better then as we could progress the story more expect a PM toady to discuss the way foreward!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 am

Firstly, I think I've been a bit lax on this arrangement of at-least-one-post-per-week. If you check the first post of this thread, I've updated it with all your names. This way I'll be able to mark up who's made their post-per-week and dish out prods accordingly. Now that my rant is over, I'll address PJK's query.

Yes, as long as it is not out of character and doesn't insult anyone. I'm sure SS will be okay with it then. I'll PM you now actually.

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 am

Do you still want me(/us) to write a post this week Harl? My last post was the 15th but the story hasn't really moved on since then. Can we expect an update this Saturday? Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 am

Indeed. Unfortunately, I missed out last Saturday's post so I can't hold it against anyone else who didn't post. I didn't have much to update on anycase, we've already landed and are approaching your destination. Your next step is to write about what you see in my opinion. I'll PM you all what you've "seen" so you can include it in your posts. Sorry about that guys Razz

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 am

I was looking to post tonight Harl, but won't have time - will do so tomorrow for you though Very Happy

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 am

Hmmm... I don't have anything to progress the story into - agaun. Not your fault though, more mine for not thinking this scenario ahead. Seeing how things go I'll post the update tomorrow.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 pm

There you go, one update ^^

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

Hi Harl - just a quick question; what would you like my character doing?

I'm aware that Keel has had quite a bit of involvement in the RP so far compared to many other characters. If you'd prefer taking the other non-force users on over to the temple without Keel (allowing Jylan, Creed, Charada and Skursir more room to play) - I fully understand and support this. I can always act as a non-force user spokes person in case anyone comes to the ship or something.

Of course, if you do want him at the temple that's fine too!^^
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 am

I will update now - I think it's better if we don't wait for another saturday :S

EDIT: Oh - Keel has had his limelight I think for the time being so he can return to the ship or scout out the area some more should he see fit, although either way the real action will come when we break off into groups.

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Keel has had his limelight I think for the time being so he can return to the ship or scout out the area some more should he see fit,
Okay, thanks for answering my question. Keel's already very suspicious (apparently) of our flight crew so he'd likely be wanting to keep an eye on them. Back to the ship he goes!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 am

Did I make a mistake suggesting Creed should come with? Sureshot's not been on for a bit..... you might need to "SCS" him Harl! Facepalm

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 am

Ah - that may be a problem Razz (But what does SCS mean?)

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Ah - that may be a problem (But what does SCS mean?)
It's the system Dubz came up with ages ago and has been used/is currently in use in the Doom Amongst the Dunes and Dark Secrets RPs:

Lunarwolf wrote:
Following Sureshot's post over at DaTD Discussion, I thought it would be prudent for me to set down the exact rules of how DS is going to play out.

THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL ROLE-PLAY RULES THAT GOVERN ALL PLAY-BY-POST, THIS IS FOR DARK SECRETS ONLY.

DARK SECRET RULES

* Players who are away on L.O.A (Leave of absence) and have stated as such in the Absences Thread will enter SCS (Storyteller Controlled Status) and become an NPC (Non-player character) until they return.

* Players who do not post for 7 days without L.O.A will enter S.C.S

* Players who do not post for 14 days without L.O.A will be written out of the story (note this does not mean killed off)

* When all players have done what they want to in a scene and are ready to move on to a new location (if one has been presented) or are happy to let the Storyteller move on with the story, they should indicate this with the " Arrow " symbol at the end of their post.

* The story will be updated and moved forward by the Storyteller every monday night.

All other rules are identical to those in the general RP rules section.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks Hare. Right, looks like I'll have to don a purple wig for the time being - hope SS won't be too angry with how I've played Creed Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 pm

lol I'd start practising your womanising skills now Harl! Razz
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 pm

hey sorry about the lack of our envolvement lately i actually have no idea whats going on with our guys, but i will still post here and let you all know when i know somthing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 pm

@ Hare: Yep, that's the monkey - I find SCS invaluable at times otherwise the story grinds to a halt (Raiflaine *cough* Fuze *cough cough*) which is a pain in the arris for the storyteller!

@ H2: I think Skursir would look awesome in a purple wig Razz Oh, no wait....scrap that! I doubt Sure would mind so long as Creed remains in character; for DS I've pretty-much just made him a decision-maker to lead the group but when other characters' skills come in to play, I put him on a back seat and let them take over. Seems to work so far!

@ Ishad: Good to see you still popping in mate, I was getting a little worried as I've been over to Sith'ari a coupla times and it seems really quiet there - where is everyone? I was hoping we could grab Sharasvar and us three and Keel could have a natter on the ship, but not seem him online in a while?

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 am

Well you know I'm a big big fan of the SCS system and I still think it should be made an official RP rule here, and that's not just me blowing steam out my *rse; I've stole'd it for the official CODEX RP rules! Razz

RP Director wrote:
for DS I've pretty-much just made him a decision-maker to lead the group but when other characters' skills come in to play, I put him on a back seat and let them take over. Seems to work so far!
No, no, no! Say it's not true! That's so cold and formulaic... I thought your stories flowed from your dreams, whispered in your ear at night by willow-the-whisps and fairy witches... ...I don't want any pudding!!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 am

Harewood wrote:

No, no, no! Say it's not true! That's so cold and formulaic... I thought your stories flowed from your dreams, whispered in your ear at night by willow-the-whisps and fairy witches... ...I don't want any pudding!!

But I AM cold and formulaic; like Delia Smith in a snow storm.

Seriously though H2, you might find its your best option until the boss returns full-time.

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 am

Has this RP officially stalled? Out of the 12 people listed on the front page as taking part in PtS only 4 people have posted at all in nearly 5 weeks; Darth'Ishad, Lunarwolf, myself and the GM H2.

Maybe it's time to do a roll-call and see who's still interested?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:38 am

Yeah sorry Harl, I'm still interested, I've just been a bit preoccupied with uni work or doing stuff for the Guild, I'll post tonight, and in DS Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 pm

im still interested i still dont know whats up with the rest of our guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 pm

Sorry guys, been swamped by work for school. I'll update next Saturday Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next