Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)

Sureshot (5209)

PrioryJK (2575)

Caryington (2420)

Harlequin2 (1887)

Commander Nord (1761)

Tando (1068)

Kleti (448)

nosyd (435)

Smudge (369)

Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I wan't suggesting that you're in any way to blame, Harl. I just thought that for the benefit of those who haven't posted in many a week we might think about sending out reminders maybe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Right I posted - what's everyone else's excuse? Razz

Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 am

I'm posting nooooooooooow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 am

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys Sad I'm confined to France for the week so right now, I'm using my iPod (hardly good for detailed pieces). Worry not though, I'm working on getting myself to a computer soon! And also, I'm pleased to see more of the same great posts - keep up the good work!

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:50 am

That last post was just to make clear where my character is and what he's doing since I haven't posted in a while. Just pop him in your back pocket Harl till you need him^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 am

I was just about to post and realised I could do with some clarification (I'm old cut me some slack Razz)

Really its just because we've had the Aklay connect that I could do with figuring out where everyone is. As far as I can tell (and please correct me if I'm wrong) it goes something like this:

* Skursir, Aleena, Darth'Ishad, The Thumb are all a little way (maybe 10-15 meters) from the ship which has recently landed.

* The Aurilla is in the center of the clearing with almost everyone else - including the Padawan - on board.

* Vaelyndor is walking from the ship to the group, approx 1/2 way between.

* Keel is away from the ship, setting down and awaiting instructions. Considering his fast movement in rural wilderness, he could probably be back to help in under 2 mins

* The Acklay has just burst out of the undegrowth (distance indeterminate) and is going straight for the ship. At a guess it is coming from a direction nowhere near Keel otherwise he would have spotted it / its tracks

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:41 am

I wasn't aware that the ship was taken to the (new) small clearing. I had thought the greetings party headed by Skursir had come up to the temple by foot, the same way the scouting party had.

If I'm wrong then it begs the question why did the Aurillia set down further away when it was meant to have been the nearest place to the signal's source where it could land?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 am

Then again of course, I could be wrong (which is more likely), hence my checking before the post tbh!

I got a little confused because when the Acklay appeared it was going for the ship and yet Darth'Ishad picked up on it, which made me think....

Are we back at the ship?
Did the ship come to the scout group?
Is Ishad ahead of Aleena?

Then something in my brain popped so I thought I would ask ^^

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Then something in my brain popped so I thought I would ask ^^
Yeah, I wouldn't worry...

tongue
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 am

Oh yeah Jylans location is intentionally vague so that he could be placed anywhere, as a I wasnt sure where he needed to be Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

*groan* I suppose I signed up for this being the Game Master (or some such rank).

Right. What L-Dubz said in the first post after mine is all true. To answer Hare, yes, the Aurillia moved closer to the clearing. It was further away beforehand as it was deemed a safe distance to be away from the assumed point of the transmission (which is on, or rather in a 7-8 mile spread from, the Jedi Temple). Of course, your characters don't know this tidbit of Skursir's plan and so can question him later on... After the scout team had, well, scouted, it was seen as safe for the Aurillia to proceed further.

Now, to L-Dubz' next questions:
Quote :
Are we back at the ship?
I believed that almost everyone was in the ship. Those who weren't were Keel, Vael(?) and Darth'Ishad. I thought that Aleena and the Thumb returned together.
Quote :
Did the ship come to the scout group?
Yes. The ship moved to a clearing close to the scout group after picking up the Padawan.
Quote :
Is Ishad ahead of Aleena?
Seeing as Ishad saw the Acklay, and my thought that Aleena is in the ship, I believed that Ishad would be further away from the vessel, giving him a good view of the scene.

Cripes. Okay. This is a general message to everyone. Please can you post where your character is (or at least where you think he or she is) in the Pathway to Stone. Thanks.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Righto, H2 - thanks for the clear-up.

In answer to your request, I see Aleena as:

Half-way up the cargo ramp into The Aurillia

My reasoning is that she left the scout group but has not yet come into direct contact with those inside the ship.

Special Agent
Special Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:51 pm

I'm confuzzled, I mean I guess I'm on the ship with the paladin Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dugo
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 am

I believe Thumb is near Aleena as you mentioned Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:02 pm

The lack of progress in PtS is beginning to concern me and since Harl's above request has had few responses (be it here or in-RP), I thought a quick summary of attendance might be in order.

These are the latest contributions in order of posting (most recent first) as of Wed Apr 21 - two weeks since last GM update:
  • Darth'Ishad (Darth 'Ishad)...........Tue Apr 20
  • Dugo ("The Thumb")...................Sat Apr 17
  • Vaelyndor (Vaelyndor)................Thu Apr 15
  • Harewood (Eamonn Keel)............Wed Apr 14
  • Lunarwolf (Aleena Fel)................Mon Apr 12
  • Harlequin2 (Skursir/Creed).........Wed Apr 07 (GM)
  • Priory JK (Jylan Trell)..................Sat Apr 03

But the following players have not posted for over two (or three or even four) months:
  • Sharasvar (Sharasvar)..............Mon Feb 08
  • Void-Dallos (Void-Dallos)............Sun Jan 31 (only 2 posts made)
  • Sureshot (Creed Dekkar)............Thu Jan 07 (under SCS)
  • Charada ("Charada")..................Tue Dec 08 (only 1 post made)
  • Argyyn (Argyyn)........................Thu Dec 03 (only 1 post made)
Would these players like to be removed from the story perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 pm

*Nods*

When it's put down "on paper" like that it hits the hammer home. I can fully appreciate people are busy, but it really doesn't take that long to sit down and write a post, an hour maximum.

As fair warning, I'm going to do something very similar with DS though I don't think we'll see a similar thing for DaTD as Sureshot has already mentioned this will be updated monthly now, rather than weekly.

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

Thanks Hare! Very Happy Thats a great help! Unfortunately, I've been bad as well (although I did make an absences post to cover it). Before I kick anyone, I want to finish this Acklay off and get the Jedi bit done.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:52 am

.....oh, and posted btw - see, that reminder post DID work Wink

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Unfortunately, I've been bad as well (although I did make an absences post to cover it).
Ah, sorry Harl, I didn't know (myself and TSP can't see the EPOCH 'Absences' thread).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Can I ask if the GM plans to wrap up the encounter with the Acklay or should one of the players assume to describe a death blow or killer shot in their next post?

Cheers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:27 am

Sorry for the delay guys Smile My excuse is that I've been busy with studying for GCSEs. I took up a lot of time posting up about the Freelancers alone yesterday. Rest assured that you will have your update today!

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 am

Thats cool Harl, I'm sure most of us understand that you're busy with RL commitments at the minute, which brings me on to my next point. Due to RL commitments myself I was wondering if you'd remind removing me from the RP? I've still got a lot to catch up on since I've had no internet access and I shall be concentrating on the RP's I originally signed up to and the day-to-day running of certain things. Sorry to be a pain anyway mate.

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 am

That's a shame, SS, but perfectly understandable. I'm thinking of removing Charada as well - unfortunately, that would leave Skursir all alone in the negotiations effort Sad I wonder how I'm to remove Creed and Charada? I guess they'll just stay in the shuttle for support...

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 am

Well you have my permission to carry on with Creed as an NPC if you want? Providing he's roleplayed in a similar fashion as always I've got no quarrels with that whatsover. Smile

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 am

We'll see Wink By the way, the update is up. Pardon me for not updated for a long while. You can probably expect a similar story until May the 18 were for about almost a month, you will certainly not hear from me a lot, if at all! Sad

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next