Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)

Sureshot (5209)

PrioryJK (2575)

Caryington (2420)

Harlequin2 (1887)

Commander Nord (1761)

Tando (1068)

Kleti (448)

nosyd (435)

Smudge (369)

Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:54 am

Sorry to hear that Hare. And sorry to Sure as well. Should have checked up on that. I guess my strong and stern approach to handling this RP has lost it's momentum. Shame that we have so fewer people in on this. Never-mind, we'll see if this impacts any more.

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:21 am

The RP commitment is one of the things I intend to bring up in the Guild Meeting, H2 - don't worry I know exactly where you're coming from.

I think we need to be a little more strict about whom we accept for RP signups because (I'm as guilty as anyone for this) as GM's we get a big grin on when we see people going "yeah! I'll play it!" then find at least 1/2 of those people can't post as much as they said they would and the RP's slow to a crawl.

All of our current RP's (DaTD, PtS, DS, Mission1 & The Hype) all have structured storylines (or in the case of the Hyperion, lots and lots of people to talk to) so its not as if people are sitting around with nothing to do.

It sounds harsh but perhaps the GM's of each RP should politely decline those people who have pressing RL issues / time constraints etc from signing up because its not unreasonable for people to post once per week for an RP and if people are truly interested they shouldn't need to be reminded to post.

The GMs (currently Sureshot, Harl, Tando and myself) put a lot of thought and our own time into these little endeavors for no other reason than to entertain the rest of the guild and share a fun experience with them. In my mind its not a lot to expect people to give these works the attention they deserve and turn up and post something once (or more) per week.

EDIT: Apologies if I sound like a moaning old fekker; had a bad day Sad

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am

Sounds about right actually. I'll share your moaning old fekker mood on this one, and on the PtS front, only 3 people actually posted!! My thanks goes out of Vael, Lunarwolf and Darth Ishad. Time to turn ugly though.

Argyyn, Dugo, PrioryJK, Void-Dallos you have not posted anything up this week and as such, you receive a strike on your record. Let me remind that 3 strikes means that you're out, and that also means that Argyyn and Void-Dallos only have 1 more strike until they are out of the roleplay. I am letting Sharasvar off because he is away but that doesn't mean that anyone shouldn't post unless they have an issue that prohibits them from posting, not only on PtS but on the rest of the forums.

Time to get our act together people and make this a roleplay to remember.

Special Agent
Special Agent

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am

Sorry Harl I forgot again, some real life things were a happening and with RP being on hiatus for a while I've gotton out of routine :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 am

Hey all.
You've probably noticed that I haven't been on-line much, much less post up on PtS. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to spare, being at my grandmother's house in Cornwall with so many things to do (especially in preparation for a shindig we have). I kept believing that I could post up an update but I just haven't found to time to do a really in-depth response to the current on-goings. Just thought I'd finally give you a response for the current silence. Due to my predicament, I won't hold it against anyone who hasn't posted in the week(s). I'll try and find an hour or two soon Smile

H2

Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 am

Aye no worries chap, and thanks for letting us know Smile

Did you want it locked for now?

Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 am

nah it's good Smile

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 pm

sorry i havnt been around have airforce stuff going on i leave in 4 weeks for basic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 am

That's quite alright. Things have been slow unfortunately and I'm very much to blame having spoilt myself with a lengthy holiday Razz

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 pm

So when are we getting this thing up and going again???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 am

Well guys i have made a decccision that Darth'Ishad will not make it back from this mission, but i myself will not be gone. Richard Xylos will be taking his place or known as Raxus, i still have a few things to fix up on him but his story is almost finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaelyndor
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:40 am

Poor Darthi Sad But a warm welcome to Richard Xylos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Shame to see the ol' Kaleesh go Sad
I have an idea how to make an epic "send-off" though, I'll message Darthi when the time comes Smile

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:07 pm

sounds good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:42 am

Seeing as The Path are starting to re-emerge from the shadows, might it be a good time to consider taking PtS off-hold?

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 am

Good to me. I'll propose it to our members Smile

By the way, I am creating a timeline for the Path. You can find it on our Origins & Lore page. I wondered when "A Surprise Visit" and "Pathway to Stone" fit best in the EPOCH's own timeline?

Last edited by Sharasvar on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:18 am

On a side note, Argyyn has been away from our forums for quite some time now and Darth'Ishad is quite busy with his training program. On the other hand, we have two new members, Xozjain and Serik Ademis who are great and active roleplayers. Perhaps they are interested to join in as well. However, I know it's difficult to introduce new roleplayers in an ongoing RP so I understand if they won't be able to join in.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 am

Sharasvar wrote:
Good to me. I'll propose it to our members Smile

By the way, I am creating a timeline for the Path. You can find it on our Origins & Lore page. I wondered when "A Surprise Visit" and "Pathway to Stone" fit best in the EPOCH's own timeline?

Its a little difficult to pin-point seeing as we are not putting any 'dates' in our Lore/Timeline yet. We will do once BW release and official "year" that TOR is based in (the start of the game at least). For now we have a basic one, which is presented below :

Spoiler:

Its difficult to know exactly when but I would put A Surprise Visit at approx 2ATC and Pathway to Stone at approx 3ATC

As for two new roleplayers, that's up to Harl to decide but I wouldn't say no to some fresh blood ^^

The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:59 am

Vael and I are ready to go, I think Serik & Xozjain are interested as well. Waiting for Harl's fiat then Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 am

Don't worry im in lol im settled in at my new base and inprocessed jus doing some refresher training but ill make my posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)   

Back to top Go down

Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread (Members of E.P.O.C.H & The Sith'ari Path Only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12